It’s time to dig out your lederhosen and dirndls and get your tickets to Toronto Oktoberfest! Inspired by the Oktoberfest traditions started in Munich, Toronto Oktoberfest brings a taste of Germany to Toronto in a massive 30,000 square foot tent at Ontario Place September 18-19, 2015.
Experience Bavarian fare, German and European biers, live entertainment, and contests and games under a massive Festhalle-style tent.
New This Year:
- Outdoor Bavarian Village
- More bier and food options
- New live performances
- An all ages afternoon session
- Event and ticket prices will not increase this year!
For the past three years in a row I’ve hooked my readers up with discounted tickets to Toronto Oktoberfest. And here we go again!
Use coupon code “JLTO5OFF” for $5 off your tickets to Toronto Oktoberfest.
There are three sessions available. Tickets are available for VIP Tables of 10, VIP, General Admission Table of 10, or General Admission. Tickets are available in advance and at the door, but please note the increased cost of tickets at the door!
VIP Tickets Include:
- Entry line bypass
- Access to indoor/ outdoor dedicated VIP Lounge with private bar
- Access to dedicated VIP washrooms
- 1 Alpine hat
- 1 Oktoberfest stein with 2 drink tickets (full stein)