My workload has recently decreased and with my winter hibernation approaching I’m looking for some new, fresh work to keep me warm & busy.
Do you know a company, brand or small business/start-up that needs help with their blog, social media or navigating the new media landscape? I have experience running a variety of social media channels for companies and non-profits and creating brand-relevant content for their use online.
My experience in a nutshell:
- Undergrad at University of Toronto
- Post-grad diploma in Publicity and Public Relations
- Worked in non-profit sector, marketing, event planning, event promotion
- Writing a variety of PR and marketing materials (including press releases), research-based articles and event/workshop summaries
- Knowledge of intellectual property law
- Building and updating websites and blogs
- Strong writing and social media skills.
If you are interested in building your own online brand or know of a company looking for some help building or maintaining their online presence on either a full or part-time basis without paying expensive agency fees, please contact me to discuss possibilities and pricing.
No project is too large or small – even if you’re just looking for a few hours a week, I may be able to help.